Terms & Conditions
DJ Dave's – Terms and Conditions
Wedding Dj Yorkshire
1. The outstanding balance is to be paid 48 hours before the event. You can pay by BACS to 'Dave Marshall' 48 hours before the event goes ahead.
2. Any loss or damage to the DJ equipment caused by persons attending the event will be payable by the person who booked the DJ.
3. The person who books the DJ must ensure that 4 x 240V power sockets are available for use, and has checked with the venue that they are safe for use. Damage to the DJ's equipment from unsafe power sources will be payable by the person who booked the DJ.
4. The person who books the DJ must ensure that a suitable table is available for the DJ's equipment. If no suitable table is available, they must notify the DJ 24 hours before the event, who will then provide their own. If an unsuitable table is provided and becomes damaged by the Mobile DJ's equipment, the DJ accepts no liability for the damage. If the DJ's equipment is damaged by an inadequate table which has been provided (such as through collapse) then the damage will be payable by person who booked the DJ.
5. The person who books the DJ must ensure safe access to the performance area is available. If the performance start time is delayed due to the DJ moving the venue's equipment, such as chairs and tables, the full balance is payable. The DJ is not expected to move furniture at the venue (such as to clear a dance floor) and is within their rights to refuse to do so.
6. The client must inform the DJ of any smoke alarms fitted at the venue and whether they can be isolated. On the DJ being informed of a guest suffering bad effects from the water-based smoke fluid, they will agree to turn off the smoke machine.
7. On the DJ being informed of a guest suffering with light-induced epilepsy, they will agree to turn off flashing lights.
8. The DJ is entitled to discontinue services where they receive mistreatment or abuse from those attending the event, with the full balance being payable.
10. We take a £100 deposit to confirm and secure your booking.
11. In the event of cancellation, the deposit paid is non-refundable, should it be cancelled due to a pandemic you should contact us to arrange another date subject to availability.
12. If the event is cancelled within two weeks of its commencement date, the full balance is payable.
Please note that these terms and conditions may be subject to change.